Coil hooks are relatively inexpensive load-lifting devices for transporting coils. In many companies, this is still done using ropes and belts. When transporting material with coil hooks, the material does not become damaged as quickly and occupational safety for employees is also increased. Coil hooks from WIMO Hebetechnik are custom-designed for use in companies.
WIMO® coil hooks are high-quality products that are also designed for use in heavy-duty applications. Thanks to the rounded support strips, the coils are mounted and transported with extreme care. This saves money by preventing material damage. As the load centre is labelled, it is easier for the operator to mount the coil precisely at this point. In contrast to coil hooks from many other providers, the counterweight for WIMO® coil hooks is attached and welded to the hook block in a saddle shape – a very safe solution. The notch effect provides additional safety: The internal radii of WIMO® coil hooks are ground without notches. Handles make it easier for the operator to mount the coils. As they are screwed in place, they are quick to replace. WIMO® also supplies coil hooks with a patented adjustable prong pad for efficient separating of slit strips without accidents.
Specification with bob weight, tube segment supporting plate, 4/4 tine and interchangeable handles on both sides.
- Increased safety due to notch-free radii in the strong loaded zones and by saddled counterweight
- Gentle transport of coils with sensitive surface through tube segment supporting plate
- Individual solutions through customized design
- Durable by design up to 600,000 load cycles
- High-quality, proven technology through many years of experience
- Testing and repair service directly from the manufacturer
- Quality MADE IN GERMANY